Sunflower Seed Butter Energy Bites
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could reach in your fridge for a quick breakfast on-the-go, pre-workout snack, post-workout snack, and for a quick bite of lasting energy? Well these gluten-free energy bites work for all of those scenarios so you only have one recipe to prepare ahead of time. This quick treat is a must-have for every athletic and healthy person who also leads a busy life. Below is our version of these energy bites, but feel free to alternate the ingredients based on your own flavor preferences.
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp light amber honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together until everything is evenly combined.
- Lay out a sheet of parchment paper. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place on the parchment paper.
- Once you’ve finished forming all of the mixture, place the balls spread out in air-tight containers and leave in the fridge.
← Previous Story 8 Reasons Every Athlete Needs To Try Kickboxing